This is the second of two articles on Awareness. You can read the first article here
Awareness impacts everything. Awareness is Power and Intelligence. We must tie Awareness with the Objects of Awareness in order to access its Power and Intelligence. Most of the time our attention is only on the Objects of Awareness. Without Awareness we would not be alive or have the ability to sense anything.
When you quiet your mind notice what comes in. That “noticing” is the outer edge of Awareness. The more you quiet your mind the more access you have to Awareness.
WHAT CAN ACCESSING THE AWARENESS LEVEL DO FOR YOU?
Awareness offers you the opportunity to awaken to all your six senses. Most of us only use five senses (hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, touching). The sixth sense is the mental sense of knowing. Awareness is the door to awakening your sixth sense.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF AWAKENING TO OUR SIXTH SENSE?
(1) So that you can view reality as it really is, without interference from the baggage in your programs.
(2) So that you can choose to act based on seeing the totality of the situation rather than your illusionary view.
(3) So that your emotions are not controlled by your programs.
(4) So that your decisions are based on a clear view of the events.
(5) So that your brain is released from its chains and can offer you all the options available to you.
(6) So that you can understand other people and develop sustaining relationships.
(7) So that you can be open to all the opportunities available to you.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE AWAKENED YOUR SIXTH SENSE?
By being able to observe your thoughts and your experiences as they occur, without being judgmental, with a quiet mind. This is called Mindfullness. You can then determine if the thought is of value to you and all others around you.
HOW TO PRACTICE ACCESSING YOUR SIXTH SENSE:
Observe and journal your thoughts as you go through your day. List the baggage that you recognize (desires, expectations, fears, opinions, assumptions, envy, jealousy, comparison, impatience, etc.).
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Please enter your name and email below to receive advanced notice of events (like coaching calls and live classes), any new products I offer, and alerts about new articles.